BosnMate
Gold Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2010
- Messages
- 6,942
- Reaction score
- 8,441
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Other
After seeing the post on plummets I took some pictures of one I have, only it's broken in half. I hesitate to say what kind of stone it's made from, but my first thought was soap stone. It came out of my broken stuff box, and I don't have a story, because I don't remember a thing about it.


The next stone I've thought was an Atl Atl weight because it's flat one one side, it's a heavy dense stone, my guess is basalt. I didn't find it, it's been in the family, passed to me from my grandmother, and this is another one that I have no story about. I don't think it's from California, because she had a collection from lots of different places. One of my knowledgeable friends said he didn't think it was an Atl Atl weight, it looked to him like some sort of a charm stone. What do you guys think? 

The last photo shows the flat side.


The next stone I've thought was an Atl Atl weight because it's flat one one side, it's a heavy dense stone, my guess is basalt. I didn't find it, it's been in the family, passed to me from my grandmother, and this is another one that I have no story about. I don't think it's from California, because she had a collection from lots of different places. One of my knowledgeable friends said he didn't think it was an Atl Atl weight, it looked to him like some sort of a charm stone. What do you guys think? 

The last photo shows the flat side.
Upvote
0
" I have no idea 







