What's new

PM autosave

Bum Luck

Silver Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
3,516
Reaction score
1,284
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More than once now, I've spent some effort to compose a PM to a friend I've made on the board, and lost the whole thing when I went to submit it, having timed out (which interval seems to vary).

The page is supposed to "autosave", but doesn't seem to do it; at least I can't seem to recover my letter.

Does anyone else have this problem, and has anyone learned how to actually make it work?
 
I usually highlight it and right click/copy before I send it just in case. Not the ideal solution but it saves the headache of doing it over.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom