What's new

Poached 3 boxes from someone elses stash

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Poached 3 boxes from someone else's stash

I poached 3 boxes that a bank had ordered for someone else. I was grinning ear to ear. Then I opened them. After 1 1/2 boxes I stopped. ALL 2001. :tard:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Poached 3 boxes from someone else's stash

Silver Fox,

That is funny. When I first started CRHing, I returned several hundred worth of rejects to a bank and the tellers were all excited saying "Mr. Smith (I don't remember his real name) will love to get these", or something like that. Turns out Mr. Smith was a CRHer and the tellers did not know I was too, and they saved all my rejects for him. I guess he felt the same way when he got them that you did opening all the 2001s. But a few week later I had it happen to me when I bought several hand rolls that were others' dumps. So it is all part of the game I guess.

With respect to your reference to Mel Fisher in your tagline, one of the greatest stories ever of treasure hunters. That guy was truly dedicated to finding treasure.

Jim
 
Re: Poached 3 boxes from someone else's stash

That sux S-F ... thats a bummer I have been cursed w/ a bunch of those junkers too..
 
Re: Poached 3 boxes from someone else's stash

Shame on you SF.....the silver gods punished you.....ha!

Better luck next time on your poaching!! :D
 
Re: Poached 3 boxes from someone else's stash

ah.......win some ....lose some..............
 
Re: Poached 3 boxes from someone else's stash

jim4silver said:
With respect to your reference to Mel Fisher in your tagline, one of the greatest stories ever of treasure hunters. That guy was truly dedicated to finding treasure.

Jim
So today wasn't THE day. Oh well, there is always tomorrow........I guess there is a litle bit of Mel in all of us...........
 
Re: Poached 3 boxes from someone else's stash

LJ said:
Shame on you SF.....the silver gods punished you.....ha!

Better luck next time on your poaching!! :D
I hope I'm not cursed now :stop:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom