What's new

Point Hunting Is Costly

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got time for a quick hunt today, but before I could do that had to go get my wife a new ride and I'm not going to say what a new GMC Suv cost (ouch). Well it was worth it I found my best Dalton to date, but my Lord it did some raining and lighting before I got out of the woods. The things you will do to feed your addiction. Lol:tongue3: 004.webp006.webpI love the tip on the last one.
 
Upvote 0
That is definitely a killer Dalton and the other Point isn't to shabby either. Looks like a great hunt to me.

Any pics of the new ride? lol
 
You found two killers. Thanks for sharing.
 
Nice ones always better than working or staying home that's for sure.
 
You always find beauties! Great finds!
 
That Dalton is one shonuff killer!
 
You always find beauties! Great finds!

Not always it's just some creeks put them out one day and then it's like they hide for a while. I don't get to go like I use to due to my job, but when I do go I know what creeks have a better chance of not being walked by someone else and there is a good chance of finding something.
 
Man those are some super finds NOTWORTY!!!
 
Man those are some super finds NOTWORTY!!!

And like you don't find anything, I wish I lived where you do. I probably would starve to death �� because you can't eat rocks.lol ��
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom