What's new

Point ID? Found on private property in Central Texas

freshperms

Greenie
Joined
Nov 23, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547578408.106015.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547578767.178898.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547578781.401779.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice point, love the root beer flint, you must be in central Texas area?
 
Yes, Is it a Nolan you think?
 
That's a cool point! :icon_thumright: It looks similar to some of the Knife River Flint that is found up here in Eastern Montana and North Dakota.
 
I like that material! Nice point.
 
That's a cool point, don't find that in my area.
 
Nice point, great color!
 
Last edited:
Nice point. I found a couple that color just off the Colorado River in McCullough Co.. Most that I found were very crude, but did get one about that size and one bird point that were nice. Good luck.
 
Nice little point, it looks like a Ellis or Edgewood from the late archaic period.
 
Thanks for the help!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom