Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2012 #1 I found both of these in the river. the smaller one I found today! My second full point from that spot! Attachments image-2365102127.webp 35.2 KB · Views: 132 Upvote 0
I found both of these in the river. the smaller one I found today! My second full point from that spot!
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Sep 1, 2012 #2 Very nice. Thanks for the view. Cool avitar pic.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Sep 1, 2012 #3 You found two nice ones. Thanks for sharing.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2012 #4 a beaver tail adena?? Congratulations two nice uns.
Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2012 Thread Owner #5 Tnmountains said: a beaver tail adena?? Congratulations two nice uns. Click to expand... Yes it looks like beaver tail adena to me. Do you know if the smaller one is a adena also?
Tnmountains said: a beaver tail adena?? Congratulations two nice uns. Click to expand... Yes it looks like beaver tail adena to me. Do you know if the smaller one is a adena also?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2012 #6 2 very nice ones you have found.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2012 #7 Congratulations! Nice Finds.
Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2012 Thread Owner #8 Does anyone know if they are both Adena points or is the smaller one a different type?
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2012 #9 I think it is an adena also. It is worn and there are several types of adena. I am not sure which group it falls into. I have a couple somewhere but my bases are different. See what the experts say. Nice finds HH TnMtns
I think it is an adena also. It is worn and there are several types of adena. I am not sure which group it falls into. I have a couple somewhere but my bases are different. See what the experts say. Nice finds HH TnMtns