skeeterd Hero Member Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 520 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2012 #1 Points I've found I wanted to post the better points I've found. Show them off a little! Unfortunatly, I don't take very good pictures. They're a little blurry. Most of these were found in the same general area. Attachments ForumRunner_20121018_073932.webp 19 KB · Views: 117 Upvote 0
Points I've found I wanted to post the better points I've found. Show them off a little! Unfortunatly, I don't take very good pictures. They're a little blurry. Most of these were found in the same general area.
skeeterd Hero Member Joined Oct 11, 2012 Messages 520 Reaction score 140 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2012 Thread Owner #2 Sorry. I should have put a size reference in there. The biggest point is about 2 inches.
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2012 #3 Nice finds there man...
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Oct 18, 2012 #4 Nice finds. Have hunted in Montana but never found anything. Hard to find rocks when you're chasing elk.
Nice finds. Have hunted in Montana but never found anything. Hard to find rocks when you're chasing elk.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 18, 2012 #5 Not a bad haul. Got some nice colors on those also.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Oct 18, 2012 #6 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing.