Poko

darthoblio

Jun 19, 2010
When I was growing up, we bred bullmastiffs. I always considered myself a dog person, but as I've slid into my autumn years I've discovered a true love of cats. I've always been fond of cats, but now I consider them the most wonderful companions. Last summer my daughter and I rescued a tiny gray kitty from traffic. She has grown into possibly the best animal companion I've ever had - and that's saying something, because since our old cat, Odessa, was killed by ranch dogs 3 years ago, we never thought we'd have another.

Poko is my alarm clock, getting me up every morning between 5:30-6:00. At those times I wanna kill her. She also tells me when she wants me to go to bed, which I generally ignore. I've never had any animal so attached to me. So here is my homage to my little gal, probably the last cat of my life. She's about a year old now, so by the time she's old I will probably be gone. She makes every day a pleasure. Anyone who says cats don't show love is full of s**t.

Picture 006sm.jpg Picture 008sm.jpg Picture 010sm.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    546.6 KB · Views: 185

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, she is a pretty cat. Cats always in most cases live longer than dogs, providing they are healthy. All my life growing up we had nothing but cats, most of them Siamese cats. I remember I wanted a dog when I was little and my dad said no!

I really never had a dog until I was in my mid 20's and up. And of course with Sasha, (who recently passed), we got stuck with my girlfriends Siamese Himalayen cat when she was about a year old. Funny Sasha never tried chasin her or anything adn they both were about the same color.

Of course even though I loves cats as well, I sometimes want to string the cat because of some of the stuff she does!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions