Polaroid Camera

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Save your money.

This was a topic in Treasure Hunter confidential for quite sometime..

I was a skeptic of it then, and still am now.

The proponents of this bogus technique tried to sell readers on an over priced service - they would come to your site and photograph the area, shooting in the direction of the sunrise (if I'm not mistaken).

IMHO, all you got was a dent in your budget, and a nice example of lens refraction.

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
There is a link to Geometrics on the top of the page. Bet your money would be better spent there.

Ericwt

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rick,

You shoulda asked me Saturday! I've done a little bit of work with the SX-70 (which was sitting just inside the door), enough to realize the whole Polaroid "treasure aura" thing is another case of wishful thinking, resulting from horrendously bad lab work. I coulda dug out a few test photos that show how to "make" a treasure aura.

- Carl

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
If you want to spend about a buck a picture with the SX-70 you might as well get the book Treasure auras by Louis Matacia - the man who taught the marines to dowse VC tunnels in vietnam. He describes the process and how to do it. I am told he no longer uses the SX-70 and is doing the same things with digital cameras which would make sense since then you would only print the good photos. I am telling you this because I know you like to run your own experiments. Good Luck and exanimo, ss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread