offtrail Jr. Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 77 Reaction score 78 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used GTI 2500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Well this is my first button find and I think it's awesome, I know it's nothing special but it'a all mine and I found it. Just thought I would share and get my thread count up
Well this is my first button find and I think it's awesome, I know it's nothing special but it'a all mine and I found it. Just thought I would share and get my thread count up
mindcrime1988 Bronze Member Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 1,734 Reaction score 2,760 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 4, 2014 #2 Definitely a nice first button find! Any idea on age?