Poll: How do you dump your coins?

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Re: How do you dump your coins?

Other: Give them away to all the homeless dudes here in Phoenix. They give me the same look as the tellers do.

No I use a combo between shipping them out, and rerolling. $500 min/daily.

I found a bank that has a counter for everything BUT halves. So I reroll and dump about $900 at a time. Banks here ship halves out at $1000 intervals. So I am spreading the love around hoping my dumps don't circulate anytime soon. :icon_thumright:

ImpurestStewart said:
I found a bank that has a counter for everything BUT halves. So I reroll and dump about $900 at a time. Banks here ship halves out at $1000 intervals. So I am spreading the love around hoping my dumps don't circulate anytime soon. :icon_thumright:
dude, that is harsh. I thought it was bad that the half dollar big fills every $100 at my coin counter, cannot imagine having to re-roll any coin...

BuffaloBoy said:
ImpurestStewart said:
dude, that is harsh. I thought it was bad that the half dollar big fills every $100 at my coin counter, cannot imagine having to re-roll any coin...

I have found a way to keep the machine rolls intact and just tape them back up. It took some experminting but it was so worth it. I can rimcheck and reroll 4 boxes of havles in about an hour.

ImpurestStewart said:
BuffaloBoy said:
ImpurestStewart said:

I have found a way to keep the machine rolls intact and just tape them back up. It took some experminting but it was so worth it. I can rimcheck and reroll 4 boxes of havles in about an hour.

Care to share your method?

I don't do nearly as much volume as you folks on here so i re-roll all of my CWR. Only ordered 2 boxes before and rolled those with bank supplied wrappers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back