What's new

POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

  • I never bother to read the post before commenting

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
Monty said:
I just thought.........never mind, I forgot! Monty
Its the trans-atlantic Monty....How many times do I have to remind you. Red Button Red Button!
 
I got it- its squirrel bait!
 

Attachments

  • hippies today.webp
    hippies today.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 3,556
HI EVERYONE, YOU LOT CAN RAMBLE YOUR LIVES AWAY ON SILLY TALK AND BY THE TIME YOU FINISHED READING THIS.YES TINPAN GONE DIGGING AGAIN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


TINPAN 1.44 PM G.....O.....N...........E DIGGING ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
That happens to just about everyone from time to time; I wouldn't worry about it too much unless the Doc says you should. And remember: "Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things"

Diggem'
 
You are all invited over for cake. Please bring a dish to pass.
 
I think if I had only ONE tooth.......I'd brush it a REALLY long time!!!
 
I totally agree with SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS, it's red coral. It always happens this time of the year when the polar easterlies are not always irregular.
 
Definitely green, I think. Only a nice one will do. 8)





PS, I hope that we never all get in the same room it would EXPLODE!
 
That would be:


...----...- ...... --- ... ---.

No wait that was Morse code!


Ed D.
 
arkhunter said:
ericwt said:
I am not sure what you guys are talking about. Here is a photo of my cats.


ericwt
how did eric get my chair....

How did I get arkhunter's chair?? ???

ericwt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom