What's new

POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

  • I never bother to read the post before commenting

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
Diggemall said:
I always read everything before posting a comment
I usually read everything before posting a comment
I sometimes read everything before posting a comment
I usually don't read everything before posting a comment
I never bother to read the post before commenting


Personally, I prefer to read only the title before posting. Take my best stab at it, then read the rest to see how close / off the mark I was :D

Diggem'

This is a little off-topic, don't you think? Why don't you start your own thread!
;D
 
Diggemall said:
I always read everything before posting a comment
I usually read everything before posting a comment
I sometimes read everything before posting a comment
I usually don't read everything before posting a comment
I never bother to read the post before commenting


Personally, I prefer to read only the title before posting. Take my best stab at it, then read the rest to see how close / off the mark I was :D

Diggem'

Absolutely brillant!
 
No detector? This will keep you busy...

hasselhoff_paper_doll.webp
 
I usually read everything before posting a comment
I sometimes read everything before posting a comment
I usually don't read everything before posting a comment
I never bother to read the post before commenting


Nice, but you forgot these options:


I usually read everything but don't comment
I sometimes read everything but don't comment
I never bother to read the post and also don't comment
I don't read any posts on TreasureNet and I don't really know why I'm here

I don't know how to read, much less spell.
 
BuckleBoy said:
I usually read everything before posting a comment
I sometimes read everything before posting a comment
I usually don't read everything before posting a comment
I never bother to read the post before commenting


Nice, but you forgot these options:


I usually read everything but don't comment
I sometimes read everything but don't comment
I never bother to read the post and also don't comment
I don't read any posts on TreasureNet and I don't really know why I'm here

I don't know how to read, much less spell.

Double Brillant!
 
Great find. I've never seen one posted here yet.
 
kg6yll said:
Great find. I've never seen one posted here yet.

Bet you've never seen an American Flag that looked this good either...



patriotic!.webp
 
Michigan Badger said:
Speaking of tomatoes, what do you all think about colors?

Was a good movie except for that Penn guy.

BTW...... Get up and turn your monitor upside down, now go back and read all these posts. See? Now it all makes sense!!!!!!!!!
 
Michigan Badger said:
Somehow I knew somebody was going to bring this up
 
So then I splained to the ossifer that I wasn't as drunk as some people think I am, I just had tee martunies and too much champaagknee. That didn't mean I was under the affluence of incahol. He said good night & pointed me towards the green bridge.


Hang on I gotta scrol up, forgot the question,




















HEY! wait a minute! that's not up...... or is it? Awwww heck, I give up how do I get back out of here?
 
Personally, I think you all are idiots, and coming from someone who is PERFECT in evey way (much like Mary Poppins) that should mean something. ::)

Oh yeah, nice flag too! Prettiest set of.........






















eyes I've seen in awhile!
 
Well, honestly, you should have mentioned that earlier. I no longer think you have a fuel delivery issue. The T180 series has a safety switch under the seat which is the likely culprit. Simply bypass the switch, but be careful not to let the smoke out of the wires, since they run on smoke.
 
Actually, my car is a hybrid. It runs on Patriotism Power. Just insert Stars and Stripes Bikini into Mr. Fusion and you're ready to roll.
 
BuckleBoy said:
Actually, my car is a hybrid. It runs on Patriotism Power. Just insert Stars and Stripes Bikini into Mr. Fusion and you're ready to roll.

No problem!

FLOATERS FOLGER ELECTROLYSIS MACHINE can take care of it. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom