BuckleBoy
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 18,159
- Reaction score
- 9,723
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- Moonlight and Magnolias
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
af1733 said:BuckleBoy said:DD-777 said:That deja vu is a great detector. Just a bit expensive though...
Yeah, it's made in China. Somebody posted a thread recently on how some those aren't worth the money.
HAAAAA!!!!
I just pointed this thread out to you on another thread, BB! And here you are!!!!!![]()
![]()
Been here for a long time, buddy. Since Napoleon, I as I recall:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,47375.msg366316.html#msg366316
Watch out, or on this thread I'll point out that other thread where you pointed out this thread.

Then I'll be forced to point out to you that I pointed out this thread in another thread I found while searching for a thread in which you pointed out an old thread showing someone else pointing out a thread in which both you and I pointed out a different............













