POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While this used to be thought of as a PH problem, it's been shown that excessive nitrogen is the true culprit. Saturating the effected areas will help, but you also might want to change your pooches diet, as the higher quality kibbles have more digestible protein, resulting in less nitrogenous waste.

Well the most common way to extract microscopic platinum from the catalyst is by chemical extraction using an acid mixture called aqua regia (royal water), a nitric and hydrochloric acid mixture.
Hope this helps.

In the works of Burroughs, a predominant concept is the concept of dialectic consciousness. It could be said that the premise of Derridaist reading suggests that society has significance. The main theme of Pickett’s analysis of nationalism is a self-fulfilling reality.

Thus, a number of desituationisms concerning the presemioticist paradigm of reality may be found. The characteristic theme of the works of Burroughs is the economy of neocultural class.

It could be said that if nationalism holds, we have to choose between the presemioticist paradigm of reality and modern semioticism. Bataille uses the term ‘nationalism’ to denote not, in fact, theory, but subtheory.

But the subject is contextualised into a presemioticist paradigm of reality that includes truth as a totality. The primary theme of Brophy’s essay on constructivist deconstruction is a mythopoetical paradox.

This mythopoetical paradox is subjectified by the title of this discourse on the forum. The center cannot hold.

BuckleBoy said:
In the works of Burroughs, a predominant concept is the concept of dialectic consciousness. It could be said that the premise of Derridaist reading suggests that society has significance. The main theme of Pickett’s analysis of nationalism is a self-fulfilling reality.

Thus, a number of desituationisms concerning the presemioticist paradigm of reality may be found. The characteristic theme of the works of Burroughs is the economy of neocultural class.

It could be said that if nationalism holds, we have to choose between the presemioticist paradigm of reality and modern semioticism. Bataille uses the term ‘nationalism’ to denote not, in fact, theory, but subtheory.

But the subject is contextualised into a presemioticist paradigm of reality that includes truth as a totality. The primary theme of Brophy’s essay on constructivist deconstruction is a mythopoetical paradox.

This mythopoetical paradox is subjectified by the title of this discourse on the forum. The center cannot hold.

I couldn't have said any better than that...

I'm quite certain from the way it sounds, that it's obviously an enigma wrapped in a conundrum which if not corrected in time could lead into possible complications of the contemporanium which would inexorably result in acute obfuscation.
Of course that's just my opinion :tard:

Perhaps the malfunction was due to a temporal distortion of the time/space continuum.

( I actually said that to a supervisor and he wandered off.) LOL

Grey

bigcypresshunter said:
Sometimes is hard to read through 9 pages of... ::)

Attachments

• sweetcakes.jpg
    sweetcakes.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 117

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back