POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
DD-777 said:
Still can't explain why the squirrels fly south... :icon_scratch:

Does this answer your question?

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 179

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

-Mark Twain

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greydigger said:
So if an engine runs backwards will it fill the gas tank back up?

:D :D :D oops.....Was I suppose to read this or post first???? :D

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So it's true then, that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain. :tongue3:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DD-777 said:
Great finds! I dug one just like it yesterday! Hoping someone can i.d. it for me... :icon_scratch:

Yep that's breakfast on the go alright!

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
Diarrhea is loose, watery stools. A person with diarrhea typically passes stool more than three times a day. People with diarrhea may pass more than a quart of stool a day. Acute diarrhea is a common problem that usually lasts 1 or 2 days and goes away on its own without special treatment. Prolonged diarrhea persisting for more than 2 days may be a sign of a more serious problem and poses the risk of dehydration. Chronic diarrhea may be a feature of a chronic disease.

Diarrhea can cause dehydration, which means the body lacks enough fluid to function properly. Dehydration is particularly dangerous in children and older people, and it must be treated promptly to avoid serious health problems. See Dehydration.

People of all ages can get diarrhea and the average adult has a bout of acute diarrhea about four times a year. In the United States, each child will have had seven to 15 episodes of diarrhea by age 5.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To get out the salt is going to take a while. You are going to need a big tank.
If you are doing the electrolysis right and changing the water every so often you should be done in a year or two.
:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions