What's new

Poll taking of CRH hobbyist

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be interesting to take a poll of all our CRH'rs out there, of what the audience consists of: Male/Female, ages (under 25, 26-40, 41-64, over 65), years of CRH'g (not necessarily coin collecting).
Don't mean to pry into everyone's life, just an inquiry.
In my case: DozerD, M, over 65, 6-yrs
 
Upvote 0
M-60 CRH 5yrs

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Male, 71 today; crh 30 days; md almost 9 months.
 
Thanks guys, so far I see a lot of experience in the hobby of CRH. But, I see no women on board, maybe coins are not their idea of a hobby to enjoy, or they may think it's only a MAN thing to do this.
 
Male 58 crh 11 months
 
Male, 20, 2 years. woot
 
Male, 43, ~35 years of CRHing. Yes, I started CRHing when I was about 8-10 years old although I have had a few years where I haven't done much CRHing and other years where I did a lot of it. For the past 4 years or so I haven't been doing much/any CRHing and instead have mainly been focused on other urban treasure hunting hobbies as there is only so much time in the day.

I expect I'll start dabbling in CRHing again soon, but my dump bank (which was Wells Fargo) did away with their automatic coin counters at all branches locally in the past year, so I'll need to switch where I dump if I do get back into it or roll everything up by hand.
 
Male, 52, 3 years
Though I did hear about a FEMALE--a bank employee--who weekly gets a box of halves to CRH. So the female CRHer does exist
 
Male 46 hunting about 8-9 years.
 
25 yr old, only been "serious" about hunting since July 2017. Looked through coinrolls when I was as young as 16 though, father brought me up collecting coins, we have a joint coin collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom