What's new

Poll taking of CRH hobbyist

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be interesting to take a poll of all our CRH'rs out there, of what the audience consists of: Male/Female, ages (under 25, 26-40, 41-64, over 65), years of CRH'g (not necessarily coin collecting).
Don't mean to pry into everyone's life, just an inquiry.
In my case: DozerD, M, over 65, 6-yrs
 
Upvote 0
Male, 41-64 (oh heck, I'm 59), CRH 8 months.
 
Male, 41-64,11 years
 
M, 26-40, around 3 years
 
Male under 25 2 years
 
Male, 50 - 55, 43 years (yes, I stared in 1974)
 
Male, 31, 5 months
 
Male, 42, 3 years CRHing, 5 years MDing.
 
Male, Under 25 yrs. 6 years mding/crhing.
 
Male, pushing 70 & 11 years.

Actually stopped for a few years and just started again. I retired last year and moved up north. Only 4 banks in town. One is my regular family checking/savings and just two days ago my wife and I opened a "dump" bank account. It was easy checking out every bank in town. This credit union does not have a coin counter but they will accept any amount of coins for deposit and they have to be rolled, but they will take the big bags filled and sealed. I even asked where to get the bags. They said they will furnish for free. I am not going to do this as heavy as I used to, but just wanted to have a dump at my disposal so that my hobby money will not get mixed in with family money.
 
Male 55 20 years.
 
Male 42 2 yrs crh
 
Male, 26-40, CRHing for 4.5 years
 
Male, 38, 5 years
 
Male, 47, 5 years
 
Male 54, CRH off and on since the 70's. MDing for 21 years now
 
Male, 40, CRH'd about 4 years maybe before stopping
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom