POLL: What Tnet Categories Would You Rate Best & Worst?

Re: POLL: What Tnet Categories Would You Rate Best & Worst?

to be honest i dont pay much attention to the catagories. i usually just look at "my unread posts".

Think I especially like the etc., etc..

all have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
Think I especially like the etc., etc..

all have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE

I agree Sherm. etc. is hard to beat! :thumbsup:

Yama@#$! has been the most interesting to follow, overall.

I enjoy reading about my detectors of choice, and tips to operate them better.

Daily snapshots and recent finds I check most days.

I like the mining and lapidary stuff.

I watch for writings by easy$ and MB and CrackB, (affeared someone has shaghai'd him), and TT. (She's always in the thick of IT. TW and MD are in there, too.

Everything Else is a black hole vortex that could consume the universe, hour by hour, bit by bit.
Wouldn't miss it, but know I should swear it off.

Yup, I need to get a life!
If I'm not at the keyboard, it's work, or looking for it... or MD'ing or fishing or working, or...

Best,
rmptr

My Favorite is "Secret". Why? lol lol lol I can't tell! 8)

Treasure Leads would be mine. I think it is unselfish of someone to post a lead that they cannot or maynot be able to use. It may help somone in another area find a cache or treasure that otherwise would be all but lost or forgotten.

I like the "What is it?"... thats what got me here, and that's mostly why I stay here.

Montana Jim said:
I like the "What is it?"... thats what got me here, and that's mostly why I stay here.
Yes that .....What is it ?...is a good categorie like playing a game i like it..............

I agree, "What Is It?" is the best.

well MB you have the best topics, good to see you here. Categories too many good ones to choose, today's finds is great but try to pass it up otherwise i spend to much time, hit it about once a week, its pretty cool that the copper culture forum started up, our history doesn't know enough about any of the early Indians

I like Miscellaneous (Everything Else) And if TT writes something I'm going to read it. She is one smart, sassy, lady. Gotta love her! :o :D
MB, I enjoy most of your topics....etc... :wink: that you come up with too.

politics and religion I can live without..causes nothing but hurt feelings and arguements

My favorite: What is it?

I love the "What is it" section. It's challenging and fun. :tard: I learn a lot from others detective work regarding strange "thingies". I also enjoy "Best Finds" and the "Daily Snapshot". Most importantly, some of the forum members have a great sense of humor and their postings are simply a blast to read!

i agree i ck almost everyday they are all good but i like everyones view points ,makes me think and alot of folks are very smart here i cant hold a candle to most of them. im just clad you all are here. haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back