POLL: Who do you want to see hit the Motherlode on Gold Rush?

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The kid Parker of coarse as cut his first teeth on a cat shifter so he knows instinctly what to do,born and raised a miner, works ALL WINTER to seek/find/and gain knowledge, helps out his true enemies and idjets alike, respects and coveths his Gpops and Pops true mining legacy,runs equipment like a 8 legged octupus with unbelieveable skill and knowledge, and on and on and on. Fred is 100% ahole-bfd he can weld but skum everywhere else. Hoffmans--what can ya say bloody walrus is one a the stupidest CENSORED I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. What idjet goes to college for 4 years tryin to understand/read 1 lousy book. Even with many MANY MILLIONS from investors,biggest baddest equipment in the industry he's still runnin' around with his cranium up his anus...sic sic sic. I know 80+ year old men who can go fan by hand and get more gold in a single day than them 2 multimillion dollar ops so far.....John

Last edited:
Is there a button for "Me" :D

I really dont know who I would choose, but I am not ready to hit "don't care"
I guess I have not really watched the show enough, I still have yet to watch the last one and I never really get through an entire episode without needing to do something. :/

me
as soon as they Pay me and buy me a new SUV and fully equipped trailer to live in there while I supervise
the professional crew they hire for me.

How about the Chinese Miners on Jungle Gold ? :coffee2:

put it this way, anybody but Fred & his son.

perhaps freds crew can Mutiny, & claim jump the land he claim jumped from the Hoffmans

Last edited:
I'd still say the Hoffmans they are what started it, editing makes them look more inept than they are. Todd is not so much dumb as A.D.D big dreams big goals, Dave was the best thing that ever happened to him, needs that to keep the crazy dreams in reality check.(That's the same reason having an accountant for a wife helps me so much lol.) it works the other way to in an industry where you need the gamble every now and then Todd forced Dave to go out of his comfort zone...separating them was the biggest mistake they could make I think.

It is however harder to route for the Hoffmans anymore. When it started it was all about routing for the little guys with a dream, no matter how dumb you wanted them to do it. Now that they are basically a full scale operation it is much harder to "relate".

Hoffmans

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Going to have to go with Parker's crew even though I would have kicked whats-his-name straight off the claim when he tried to sneak some gold. Who knows what really happened though.

Make grandfather proud!

Yea, I agree with Hunter
Parker is young but, works hard, and he seems the most honest of the bunch.
OK I just like that kid.
I wish I had the chance to do what He's doing when I was that age.

I just wish they would mine some gold already! With all these equipment failures in such a short span of time it's hard to believe they are making any money. A lot of it must be set up by the writers/producers.

Too much drama and not enough digging! But things going the way they are supposed to makes for boring television right?

It's entertaining nonetheless.

I wish they all would strike it rich so I really don't care who does.
My least favorite would be Fred followed by Todd .......

All the failures of equipment and miscues by miners are scripted. Its all part of the BS idea that to be good television, everything must be over dramatized, and over-massaged to appeal to a wider audience. Same kind of thinking produced Jar-jar Binks.

Save the drama for your momma. I just want to see mining/prospecting methods and learn about the scene in general. If I want to watch a soap opera, there are loads of them on youtube!

The guy who used to do the show about the dirtiest jobs needs to do a show about mining and prospecting.

Parker for me. That young man has work ethic. Not many youth would leave their xbox for work at that age these days.

@UncleMatt - your Jar-Jar Binks comment is so right and SO funny! You made my day :D

Me I would like to see the hoffman's get it simply Because well dont get me wrong PARKER is a good kid and all but his grandpa JOHN already struke millions in gold and i would like to see someone else get it. And as for Dakota Fred and Dustin well me personally i think Fred is an over achiever and likes to take credit for someone else hard work. In season 2 there was a time that he said IM GOING TO DO WHAT JACK HOFFMAN COULDNT DO and that was get down to the glory hole and get the good gold. To me what he dont realize is that if it wasnt for JACK HOFFMAN he would near as close as he is right now. So to me I would like to soo the hoffman's get it

I am going to vote for the hoffman's too after thinking about it a while.

Wellllll i have to go with Parker, but that does not mean that is who i think will hit it big. Fred has a good chance, even though i hope the river takes him out, its all about the drama. hofman crews also have a good chance, but if they get 20 times more gold then the others, that would basically mean he got the same amount/profit. he has 20 times the size of operation. Parker making it big , would be just enough gold to pay hofmans fuel and food bill. i guess in reality, i think it will be me that hits it big. http://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/smilies/laughing7.gif

Who cares about the Hoffmans they are a big joke I wish they would Just show Parker working his family claim!!!

Just watched the bridge episode, i would say the crew that is working the Hoffman's other claim will get the gold.
freds a turd and should be happy he has a foot bridge, why would he think the kid has to build him a gold covered foot bridge and not get paid a cent..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back