What's new

Pop-ups?

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Is anyone else seeing pop-up ads??

Tim
 
Upvote 0
yup, i thought being a member, no pop ups?
 
Upvote 0
Admins are aware and working on issue.
 
Upvote 0
I got one worse than that while clicking on this link

It said " threat detected connection aborted.
 
Upvote 0
I got one worse than that while clicking on this link

It said " threat detected connection aborted.

Me too.

423.webp
 
Upvote 0
yes that's the one , thanks for posting.
 
Upvote 0
I use my phone app and I never get pop ups.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom