POSSABLE CACHE!!! I Found a 75 Year Old Unopened Box Underneath a Childs Bedframe!!!

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Maybe not.It is possible a kid could have took a box of jewelry or a small coin collection from there parents room and hid it.i know this because I was a brat:)I hope there is something nice in that box Joelton.Just be careful,you might fish out a Gremlin form under there :laughing7:

I fought it because I know a lot about who lived in that space because my parents were friends with them there were two boys in that room so I'm disappointed because i think a jewelry cache is less likely however they were sneaky clever smart AND HID THINGS there entire childhood

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck to you,I hope there is something nice in there waiting.keep us updated.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I fought it because I know a lot about who lived in that space because my parents were friends with them there were two boys in that room so I'm disappointed because i think a jewelry cache is less likely however they were sneaky clever smart AND HID THINGS there entire childhood

What ever is there;sometimes the fun is in the finding.
It resembles an Altoids tin with the paint removed.
Need to be gentle if burning paint off them using flame, they warp or get hot spots marked on them if rushed, but a brushing after and about any wax and they make a great stash.
Sure you will use it down the road unless preserving it as found to collect or display.
Either way you'll remember the retrieval ,as will others.
Happy hunting!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Two male teenagers?

I'm going with small metal pipe with a bit of screen in the bowl, a bag of what looks like ground oregano leaves and two packs of Zig-Zag cigarette papers.

Only because it's too small to hold magazines. :laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Two male teenagers?

I'm going with small metal pipe with a bit of screen in the bowl, a bag of what looks like ground oregano leaves and two packs of Zig-Zag cigarette papers.

And the prize goes to you Charlie.:occasion14:

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Two male teenagers?

Actually they drank illegally at a younger age my mom would have a play date and they would be drinking wine beer or there favorite vodka at age 10 I know u were joking but seriously I wonder
Jolteon

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Wow I take offense wow I'll give a pic ok I just thought a video would be a tiny bit more exciting ok but I will have pictures ok now u have always made me feel like my videos are garbage and a waste of time ok but maybe just maybe treasure hunting is more fun with VIDEOS and PICTURES ok but wow haven't spoke to u in a few months and it's great to know u miss me lol but seriously a nice find or good luck for tomorrow would have been nice ok goodbye nh bandit signed me
You're right. My apologies. I will stay off your threads from now on other than to say "nice find"...

PullTabProphet

Mar 17, 2014
West FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two male teenagers?

Hey! You just described exactly my stash box from the early 1980's! How'd you know???!!?! :laughing7: :thumbsup:

ETA: Oh and your Sig: "America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens."

Couldn't have said it better myself! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Guys I'm heading out in about an hour which me luck its 2 hours away so I'll talk to u guys in 3 hours thx

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Or 4 - you may need an extra hour to count all those diamonds...!

good luck!!

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Two male teenagers?

:
And they could have forgotten where they left it.

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Did I catch that the bed posts go into these holes??? Who puts the beds legs into holes like that? Plus, why is there so much space under that floor or is that just the camera angle making it look a foot or more deep? 6 Pages and still no Cache. As Dan would say, "Come on, get in"!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
He's in retrieval mode as we post.... won't be long be it good or bad!!!

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones