What's new

Possible artifacts?

Good luck jack

Greenie
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All

Found these two items in a creek. The first item item that looks like a point, I dont see any rock scars but I know in my area there’s alot of argillite and it could be hard to see those scars due to weathering...it has straight edges on both sides and in the middle of both sides, it comes to a point. What do you guys think?

Also the second item, has those theee holes on both sides that line up...unfortunately there so much stuff in those holes that it’s tough to push it out - I’m sure I could do it but didn’t want to. Any ideas?


9F4B9E5C-3BF7-43CF-B3B9-2DB4C312F318.webp0D23A071-36DC-40DB-9364-DE85256FD090.webp2C84075A-6459-4096-BF11-4A023A1F7758.webpC9502955-E24B-41FA-8198-6A21D69739D2.webp3B9EF033-2022-4FE7-AF18-DAE0293BC9DF.webp6A6C9267-0453-4FAF-903B-D2BDF46EEEC1.webpE512A665-0773-4F98-96F9-4308DAD870B3.webp
 
Upvote 0
Sorry, all natural stones. Better luck next time.:icon_thumright:
 
Agree. Not native american relics.
 
But, they are native to America rocks!:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom