What's new

Possible bone tools?No trolling or voodoo

Greg Lafla

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
149
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found one this morning wouldn't have gave it any thought but found what I took as a scraper under same recently fallen tree last week. It looks cut to me what others say.
IMG_1761.webpIMG_1764.webpIMG_1762.webpIMG_1763.webpIMG_1656.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1657.webp
    IMG_1657.webp
    413.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1658.webp
    IMG_1658.webp
    370.8 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
Here are some possible bone tools. I have studied Grims bone tools as if you google bone tools most of the pics are Grims ha ha. I do understand it is a matter of perception and I could be off. Here are some pics of a possible mixture of modern and Native American. What do you guys think?

20180604_171436.webp
20180604_171506.webp
20180604_171416.webp
20180604_171024.webp20180604_171024.webp

These were all found in an area that really lacks lithic
material and thought maybe bone was more commonly used. All creek worn. Some do show nonparallel markings.

20180604_171915.webp
 
I can't stop myself sorry. Do they fit in your hand and show function when held.
 
Thank you for having the courage to state your opinion even though you risked being seen as supporting the idiot.
 
Please remember our rules on language, substituting characters for letters to bypass censor STILL violates our rules.


As far as "does it fit your hand", if you turn an object enough times in enough directions you can find a way it fits the hand, that is not evidence of an artifact, it is evidence of the marvel of the human hand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom