What's new

✅ SOLVED Possible brass screen or filter?

Johnnoh

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
303
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
RI
Detector(s) used
CTX, EQ-600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is my first find with my new Whites M6. I have never seen anything like it - a colleague thought it might be part of an old well pump. It's identical on both sides, has no markings and is probably brass. What is it?
 

Attachments

  • 2012-05-07 14.13.55.webp
    2012-05-07 14.13.55.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 144
I know what is is but I forgot LOL. Be patient, it will be IDed. I know this because it has been posted here before by another member found the same item.
 
Upvote 0
Part of the clamp that holds your phone line to your house.
 
Upvote 0
That must be it! Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom