boondocker Full Member Joined Aug 22, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab etrac Whites XLT May 24, 2010 #1 I think this is a Dandy button, but I'm not sure. It's 1.325" in dia. no other markings except for the design on the front. Thanks Dean Attachments P5240048.webp 30.1 KB · Views: 203 P5240049.webp 29.5 KB · Views: 189 P5240050.webp 26.9 KB · Views: 167
I think this is a Dandy button, but I'm not sure. It's 1.325" in dia. no other markings except for the design on the front. Thanks Dean
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2010 #2 Would be a dandy if you were in the UK, but since you're not, it's just a nice big ole Colonial flat button! Upvote 0
Would be a dandy if you were in the UK, but since you're not, it's just a nice big ole Colonial flat button!
boondocker Full Member Joined Aug 22, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab etrac Whites XLT May 24, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks IP you are always right there with the quick ID Upvote 0
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2010 #4 boondocker said: Thanks IP you are always right there with the quick ID Click to expand... In other words it's a "Dandy," I just hate the term! Upvote 0
boondocker said: Thanks IP you are always right there with the quick ID Click to expand... In other words it's a "Dandy," I just hate the term!