What's new

Possible mace?

lookingharder

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
434
Reaction score
753
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started unpacking some of my finds that have been in the boxes, I came across this rock I found last year. I believe its a small mace ATTACH=CONFIG]1550648[/ATTACH]
The composition of the rock has me wonder rock1.webp
Here it is next to the strangest rock Iv'e ever found.rock3.webp
 

Attachments

  • rock2.webp
    rock2.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
I've found several natural rocks formed like that dark gray one along rivers up here. That bigger rock's pretty cool.
 
I think it looks like one. I have half of one I found in a field that looks like same material
(Found in Maryland )
 
I've found several natural rocks formed like that dark gray one along rivers up here. That bigger rock's pretty cool.

agree
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom