What's new

Possible Native American Artifacts Found in Central NJ

kushmeja

Greenie
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lambertville, NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I found 2 more possible artifacts within a few feet of where I previously found the 2 artifacts I posted on here a few weeks back. I'm not so sure about these 2, but they definitely look unusual to me, and possibly have been worked. What do you guys think about these 2?
 

Attachments

  • 20190107_193642.webp
    20190107_193642.webp
    276.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 20190107_193651.webp
    20190107_193651.webp
    182 KB · Views: 92
  • 20190107_193656.webp
    20190107_193656.webp
    284.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 20190107_193700.webp
    20190107_193700.webp
    278.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 20190107_193717.webp
    20190107_193717.webp
    281.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190107_193733.webp
    20190107_193733.webp
    149.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 20190107_193742.webp
    20190107_193742.webp
    216.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 20190107_193747.webp
    20190107_193747.webp
    207.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20190107_193756.webp
    20190107_193756.webp
    318.3 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
Pic 4 looks like it is the right material. I can't tell if it's worked or has natural battering. Gary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom