What's new

POSSIBLE STEAM SHIP LINES BUTTON ??

Hardy

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
HAVE NO BACK TO THIS ONE , NOT SURE IF ITS CIVILIAN OR NOT.
 

Attachments

  • fur trade.webp
    fur trade.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 277
Can't believe Nobody I.d.'d This yet.
 
Upvote 0
I was there the day Hardy found that button and I said "Hey man, I've got one of those that I found a few years ago"
So here is mine........
Now there's two hoping for an ID. :help:
Thanks.
Dave.
 

Attachments

  • P1070069.webp
    P1070069.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 223
  • P1070071.webp
    P1070071.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 218
Upvote 0
a little smaller for you
P1070071.webp
 
Upvote 0
modern blazer buttons, classic steel backs post 1900 & more
 
Upvote 0
IRON PATCH , I AM THINKING OF THE OLD STEAMERS THAT USED TO RUN THE RIVER IN THE 1900-1920'S
 
Upvote 0
Hardy said:
IRON PATCH , I AM THINKING OF THE OLD STEAMERS THAT USED TO RUN THE RIVER IN THE 1900-1920'S


Totally agree... Many, more modern age buttons seem to be eliminated as interesting just because they have steel rusty backs.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Hat Button help
Replies
3
Views
544
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom