What's new

Possible treasure???

eminaga

Jr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if these signs show the direction of the treasure?
On the back side there is a correctly drawn triangle.
Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250530_193242.webp
    IMG_20250530_193242.webp
    227.5 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 1
It just looks like a rock to me, not directions to anything.
 
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if these signs show the direction of the treasure?
On the back side there is a correctly drawn triangle.
Thanks in advance.
How big is the rock we are looking at?
 
I spoke with archaeologists from Turkey, opinions are divided?
Anyway, I'm an discoverer.
 
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if these signs show the direction of the treasure?
On the back side there is a correctly drawn triangle.
Thanks in advance.
what are those dirt patches in the crevices ? what are you exactly pointing out ?
 
Picture from another angle.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250531_195231.webp
    IMG_20250531_195231.webp
    438.9 KB · Views: 95
If I was going to chisel a message in a rock, I’d pick a nice smooth one that was not extremely hard. Hard limestone or marble would be perfect. Your rock appears to be quartz. That’s the last rock I would choose. Too hard to work without great difficulty. I’m a stone carver.
IMG_9282.webp
 
If I was going to chisel a message in a rock, I’d pick a nice smooth one that was not extremely hard. Hard limestone or marble would be perfect. Your rock appears to be quartz. That’s the last rock I would choose. Too hard to work without great difficulty. I’m a stone carver.View attachment 2210883
This is a Pegmatite rock.
 
No, anything like that would have to be done on a much larger rock, it would be useless to carve on a rock that would be easily moved throwing off the direction.
 
I also can't see anything of a direction or a possible location mark on it that your seeing. but for me not knowing the area or topography of that location .my thought is "just a rock". BUT I like your attention to detail of it's possibility's ! It's people like you that looking at the possibility's of the detail's end up finding treasure ! But on my end , I'd want to crush it up and see if there's any gold in it ! :coffee2:or use a metal detector to check it out to be sure of it !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom