D daehworra Tenderfoot Joined Sep 3, 2017 Messages 5 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 4, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Found this in a house I was demoing. (Built in 1922) I don't know much at all about this. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Found this in a house I was demoing. (Built in 1922) I don't know much at all about this. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
OU812 Jr. Member Joined Nov 19, 2014 Messages 96 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Dec 17, 2017 #2 It's an old "backing earring" as I know them lol my Grama used to wear those sometimes. They slide on your ear lobe, and the backing she tightened, to stay in place. Hope it helps
It's an old "backing earring" as I know them lol my Grama used to wear those sometimes. They slide on your ear lobe, and the backing she tightened, to stay in place. Hope it helps