Post your favorite monument...

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only have a few rocks on my phone and I can't upload them. My dog ate my homework (my lab chewed my camera! no joke)

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
DSC00186.JPG

heres ya one user

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by billythekidder
I only have a few rocks on my phone and I can't upload them. My dog ate my homework (my lab chewed my camera! no joke)

Me too...the phone part.

I send myself an email from my phone with my pics as attachments. Works fine....................when I can get a signal. :))

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
i cant find the all the imgs,i have 4 to date,when i find them ill modify the post with imgs
usernotfound,old avatar
old dog, owl
i think its oddrock,duck
and jesus,winged man

322307d1332404081-new-pics-your-inputs-otro_pato_-1280x768-.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cw0909:
That huge guy on the right, looks like he has a backpack on and is sitting, resting. What is he looking at? If you look at the center of the main photo; move your eyes down at the 4 o'clock position to the first big rock. Is that a roundish black spot or a drill hole??

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Sure looks like a drill hole to me, can't really say if its on a angle or not it may be a horzional hole, depth is important and the information found in the bottom may be deer tracks if it does then follow the tracks in reverse unless it has dew paws, if it does, reverse will be danger

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
The guy sitting on the right with a pack may = camp this way, there may be something of interest ( yard ) in the area

Last edited:
OP
OP
usernotfound

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I should post on my own thread now that I found out how to post pictures. Only if treasure hunters shared the information they hold near and dear... enjoy.

Attachments

• behold.png
    behold.png
    431.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well let me dig out a old photo for you all. face.jpg I believe this is ancient and of alien or Atlantis origin. Someone taught King Solomon? This would have been at the rivers edge what is now a desert.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Casca, looks like a dog head to me with two wedge's in its mouth, one small and one big, its a 1st for me, just a guess, perhaps two this way, whatever was there may still be there, also could be two distances

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice skyline. You been back there much off to the right?

yep...those are the chiricahua mountains... Picture%20181.JPG
the monument is made up of old metates...if you click on the photo, one can see the metate that have been 'holed', these metate were grave goods.
the monument is for the surrender of the last band of apache under Geronimo and Natchez, son of Cochise.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Here's one for ya User. I studied the shadow arrowhead for a long time not realizing it was the forked tongue of a serpent. Also present, a winged saint and a guard at the top. I'm sure there is more but the snake is one of my favorites.

Attachments

• saint and serpent.jpg
    saint and serpent.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 96

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread