Post your Morgan,Peace,& Silver Eagle Finds with Pics if possible

tmjones550

Aug 16, 2011
Post your Morgan,Peace,& Silver Eagle Finds with Pics if possible

I figured I would start a new thread about the "big" dollar piece finds.If this has been done before I apologize.I figured it would be neat to hear the fun stories of those fun finds that we don't see everyday.So have fun and post a picture if you have one .I will start with mine.I walked into my brothers bank and asked him if there was any silver for the day and he said sure that one of the tellers had some big dollars.I asked to buy them and out pooped one Peace dollar 1922.Pretty aint she!!

Attachments

• IMG_20120203_074925-1.jpg
    IMG_20120203_074925-1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 701
Upvote 0
Re: Post your Morgan,Peace,& Silver Eagle Finds with Pics if possible

Purrrty

I have yet to find a morgan, or a liberty....but I still have faith.. lol
But I did manage to get these from a gas station....for "face value"
I was buying gas and I asked the woman if she had any half dollars, and she said no... I only have these two silver dollars and help them up..."I'll take them" ;D

Attachments

• 999.JPG
    999.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 1,024

conleytheking said:
I have yet to find a morgan, or a liberty....but I still have faith.. lol
But I did manage to get these from a gas station....for "face value"
I was buying gas and I asked the woman if she had any half dollars, and she said no... I only have these two silver dollars and help them up..."I'll take them" ;D

WOW!!! Pays to ask!!! Nice grab!!! I'm sure someone's collection is missing a couple real pretty ASE's!!!

I guess this this would fall into this catagory...

Today I found a COPPER walking liberty! I have never seen one before. It was spinning around in the coin machine so ask the teller if I could have it. I'm posting from my iPad so it's hard to post a picture but here is a link of what it looks like
http://www.copperbullioncoin.com/10...unds-walking-liberty-limited-price-reduction/

I really found a high dollar piece!

47thelement said:
I guess this this would fall into this catagory...

Today I found a COPPER walking liberty! I have never seen one before. It was spinning around in the coin machine so ask the teller if I could have it. I'm posting from my iPad so it's hard to post a picture but here is a link of what it looks like
http://www.copperbullioncoin.com/10...unds-walking-liberty-limited-price-reduction/

I really found a high dollar piece!

The $1080 price is for 1000 of these. These are just one once copper rounds not authorized by the US Mint. I have seen ones with merc and buffalo design and they always sell for $2-$3.

The $1080 price is for 1000 of these. These are just one once copper rounds not authorized by the US Mint. I have seen ones with merc and buffalo design and they always sell for $2-$3.

Sorry, I guess my sarcasm didn't convey.

My first (and only) Morgan find was in April 2010, when I scored a 1921-D Morgan in the garbage can next to the coin counter at my PNC branch. Someone apparently tried to put it in the machine and it kept spitting out :tard: Cost to me: $0.00

HH,
cuttybce

the only ones I got are in my avatar. never caught a lady in the wild. yet.

47thelement said:

If you added some kind of a smile of laughing emoticon, I would know it was sarcastic. Otherwise, I just will think that you actually think that and will straighten the post up.

my Peace found over the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG00308-20120204-1159.jpg
    IMG00308-20120204-1159.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG00308-20120204-1159.jpg
    IMG00308-20120204-1159.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 616

sagittarius98 said:
47thelement said:

If you added some kind of a smile of laughing emoticon, I would know it was sarcastic. Otherwise, I just will think that you actually think that and will straighten the post up.

Or you could take the time to get to know some of the veteran posters, and not be so quick to "correct" them. Most of us old timers can't be bothered to use every flashy emoticon in order to appease the younger crowd.

:whip2: :evil5: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :angry5: :coffee2: :argue: :tard: :blob7: :) ;D :( >:( :o :-[ :-X :-\ :hello2: :headbang: :notworthy: :laughing9: :tongue3: :icon_profileright: :icon_profileleft: :icon_pirat: :'( :laughing7: :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Diver_Down said:
sagittarius98 said:
47thelement said:

Or you could take the time to get to know some of the veteran posters, and not be so quick to "correct" them. Most of us old timers can't be bothered to use every flashy emoticon in order to appease the younger crowd.

I'm not so great with emoticons either. However, I will use them when I post something sarcastic. I know that 47theelement is a veteran poster, and I was just making sure he knew that the price was for 1000 rounds. I was not trying to insult anyone with my previous post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back