What's new

✅ SOLVED Pots and an Iron???

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the first thing is an old stove burner bowl plate thing, I am most curious about the iron looking thing, Any info on the age of the old pail and the footed pot and if they have a name or type, that would be nice to know too. Thanks for looking and any thoughts would be appreciated!

The third thing on the log, has a cement base, it was very heavy as was the iron thing and the footed pot!
 

Attachments

  • IMGP8693.webp
    IMGP8693.webp
    151.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMGP8694.webp
    IMGP8694.webp
    118.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMGP8695.webp
    IMGP8695.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 98
Looks like a iron to me,

image-2741872201.webp
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
footed pot is dutch oven. nice finds
 
Upvote 0
footed pot is dutch oven. nice finds
Thanks mamabear, I didn't know that is what they were called, I didn't drag it out of the woods, I don't think anyone would want it with a big hole in the bottom!
I am picking up all the trash I find and the finds I am living in the woods along with broken glass in piles, it will make it easier for the owner when they want to clean it up.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply!
 

Attachments

  • IMGP8893.webp
    IMGP8893.webp
    179.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMGP8717.webp
    IMGP8717.webp
    131.5 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
469
  • Question Question
✅ SOLVED Iron Slag??
Replies
11
Views
956

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom