What's new

Pottery from the field that never fails and lunch.

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
I found this in one spot at tftnf. The little smooth stones was with it a well. It has a mild indention. Nice design on the exterior as well as the rim. Oh and a peanut butter and jelly hotdog for lunch. Don't be too jealous. :)
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    593.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    496.3 KB · Views: 103
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    753.1 KB · Views: 102
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    767.4 KB · Views: 77
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    976.7 KB · Views: 96
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    868 KB · Views: 92
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    184.2 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
How did you ever come up with a dog like that combo? Nice pottery.
 
Well I ran out of bread but I had hot dog buns. Bu I really wanted a PB&J but then I realized I had hotdogs too! As logic would have it I just combine the 2 delectable treats.
 
Those are some awesome pieces of pottery. Lunch not so much. lol
 
It was surprisingly tasty. There's a restaurant in St.louis called The Iron Barley and they have a monte cristo dog that is topped with jelly and Swiss cheese. I haven't tried it but I hear its pretty decent.
 
Nice finds:thumbsup:and when your hungry you are hungry. I have been in spots I would give you a $100 for that hot dog combo.:laughing7:
 
It was actually pretty tasty. I'd recommend it. I think my boys and I are gonna have a hotdog roast this weekend and feast on these.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom