pointshunter Full Member Joined Feb 10, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Location ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2013 #1 The first pic is pottery from my ridge site. Second pic there's a red clay bead and I'm not sure but think the long one is a pottery piece not sure on the other two Upvote 0
The first pic is pottery from my ridge site. Second pic there's a red clay bead and I'm not sure but think the long one is a pottery piece not sure on the other two
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Feb 27, 2013 #2 nice. I've only found one peice of pottery. A bead! wow that's a great find
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Feb 27, 2013 #3 that black shard looks old
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2013 #4 I always love the pottry, thanks for sharing...