What's new

Pottery

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my son fishing today, not having much luck we jumped in the river and started digging in the sand was hoping for a point but happy with some pottery and a few chipped pieces of quartz and flint.
 

Attachments

  • 1434929257689.webp
    1434929257689.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
The things you do with your son will give you memories for the rest of your life.
 
Better than nothing and the shards look to be nice color
 
If you are finding pottery, it's just a matter of time until you find a point. Good luck. Keep hunting that area!
 
Thanks. Yeah I'm hoping I'm getting into a good site. Every other place I've found pottery has been very productive. If I can just find where they're washing out of or where the heavier stuffs laying.
 
Thanks. Yeah I'm hoping I'm getting into a good site. Every other place I've found pottery has been very productive. If I can just find where they're washing out of or where the heavier stuffs laying.

Doesn't appear to be much stain on them so shouldn't be to far away
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom