What's new

Power Napping

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's nothing in the world like a good power nap. By a show of hands, how many love a good nap :icon_scratch: Hmmm, not nearly as many as I thought there would be.

Anyway, have you ever had a power nap, or if lucky, an ultra power nap :dontknow:

Ultra power naps are normally 5-8 times longer that a good power nap, considering a power nap is only about 20 minutes. Well it was so hot and humid, I needed to replenish my creative juices, so I laid down for what I thought was going to be a power nap. Not to be, this was an ultra nap and then some... 3 solid hours :headbang:

You know you had a great rest when you wake up in a puddle of spittle and a wild dream to boot. Not only that, I had no clue if it was day, or night, or what day this really was. Now that's napping :hello2:

P.S. No animals, or little children during this nap event either. Everyone was safe :thumbsup:
 
Hmmmmm, Spart, you must have been plumb tuckered out. Do you spose? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
Hey, I love a good Power Nap ........Been on one for the past 15 years ;D
 
I never power nap as i don't need much power, i just tend to sleep a while...for the hell of it! Naps...especially on warm sunny days, are dangerous. Once asleep, your body feels so comfortable that it just ain't gonna wake up. No way, no how!
Having "a little nap", or "power nap" as they call it these days for 20-30 mins is deadly in the same way as turning off the alarm clock in the morning and saying to yourself..."Hmm just 5 more mins and i'll go shower" !!
 
spartacus53 said:
There's nothing in the world like a good power nap. By a show of hands, how many love a good nap :icon_scratch: Hmmm, not nearly as many as I thought there would be.

Anyway, have you ever had a power nap, or if lucky, an ultra power nap :dontknow:

Ultra power naps are normally 5-8 times longer that a good power nap, considering a power nap is only about 20 minutes. Well it was so hot and humid, I needed to replenish my creative juices, so I laid down for what I thought was going to be a power nap. Not to be, this was an ultra nap and then some... 3 solid hours :headbang:

You know you had a great rest when you wake up in a puddle of spittle and a wild dream to boot. Not only that, I had no clue if it was day, or night, or what day this really was. Now that's napping :hello2:

P.S. No animals, or little children during this nap event either. Everyone was safe :thumbsup:
What's really scary is when you conk out, Wake up and try and figure how you got where you are... :icon_scratch:
 
That's not a "power nap"...that's called "DUI"! :-X
 
Speaking of!! Wonder were the person is who started this....... :sleepy2:
 
power nap, never could do this
I need 3 hrs at least, 20 mins leaves me feeling cheated and mean!
 
Now if I can get my 2 year old to grab a hold of that concept! :laughing7:
 
Cat Naps, what else? :laughing7:
 
I had to take one earlier, my eyes were killing me.. :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
I had to take one earlier, my eyes were killing me.. :laughing7:
Here yuh spart! The dog and I conked out in the chair! While watching NASCAR!, When I woke, I turned it to the Goldfishy race. ;D
 
poorhunter78, same here... Watching NASCAR always puts me to sleep

left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn,

:laughing9:
 
CRASH............................................................Left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn, CRASH!


You slept through the end! :sleepy2:
 
poorhunter78 said:
spartacus53 said:
I had to take one earlier, my eyes were killing me.. :laughing7:
Here yuh spart! The dog and I conked out in the chair! While watching NASCAR!, When I woke, I turned it to the Goldfishy race. ;D
I actually got told to shut-up, for 3 laps! :o
Can you imagine? LOL! :laughing7:
Go goldfish!
 
pat-tekker-cat, I bet you were a backseat driver :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, I bet you were a backseat driver :laughing9:
x2 :laughing9:
 
poorhunter78 said:
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, I bet you were a backseat driver :laughing9:
x2 :laughing9:
Front seat back seat driver! More control that way! :laughing7:

My hubby says: If you haven't learned how to drive yet, let me rent you my wife! :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
I actually got told to shut-up, for 3 laps! :o
Can you imagine? LOL! :laughing7:
pat-tekker-cat said:
My hubby says: If you haven't learned how to drive yet, let me rent you my wife! :laughing7:
I will pass on that rental!
now I know why only 3 of the 200 laps weren't wrecks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom