Bhodge
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2005
- Messages
- 143
- Reaction score
- 199
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went to an old school in Columbia IN today and the first target I dug was this copper piece of metal that had been rolled into a circle. At first I was ticked then I laughed. I'm torn between it being funny and it being disrespectful. What are your thoughts?
Attachments
Upvote
0

That way, instead of just digging one of these tags on a site, we could all look forward to digging dozens! What's good for one should be good for all, right? Maybe the "fun" will spread. BTW, if you should ask a private property owner for permission to take things out of the ground on his/her property, shouldn't you also ask them if its ok to leave items buried in order to have a little "fun" at someone else's expense? I think if I ever found one on private property, I'd let the landowner know that someone was intentionally leaving metal trash in the ground.
But if you want to find one, I sincerely hope you do.


I live in the northeast and will more then likely never dig one. and as for hater crowd? yes, i strongly agree it exists, in more ways then one.






