What's new

Pray for my mom. ----UPDATE----- ****UPDATE 2****

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
My mom had surgery yesterday and today it went wrong. They said she may not make it thru tonight. I am sitting here in the hospital now Albany medical center. They have her in the operating room trying to find the problem. I know this isn't the section for this but I need some prayers for her


-----update---- Thanks to everyones prayers and hopes she is going to live this morning 10-3 she woke up and they took her resperator off and she mouthed the words I'm going to be ok. Thank you everyone so much and thank you god.

***UPDATE 2*** Thanks alot everyone for all the prayers. My mom is going to make it she is coming home tommarow. I am very happy. It is still going to be a long road. She has to be fed through a tube and a nurse has to stay with her. But heck shes alive and is going to recover. It was a real close call.. A word to anyone that is thinking about Gastric bypass surgery, DONT DO IT. Looks arent as important as your life.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

I'm so sorry this is happening. Sending prayers for your mom, you and your family.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Thoughts and prayers sent.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

God bless you and yours Amigo. My prayers are with you and your mother.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Sorry to hear this. Will pray for her and your family.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Prayers sent.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

hope all turns out well. MR TUFF
 
Re: Pray for my mom

I'll keep your mom, and you in my prayers tonight.

~Chris
Cape Coral, FL




Even in our darkest times.........
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Praying for her and your whole family...The Drs. too! I am sure even more are praying that haven't posted!
Bunker
 
Re: Pray for my mom

She will be in my thoughts. I hope everything goes well, and that she makes a good recovery
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Have you and your mom in my thoughts & prayers.

:wink: RR
 
Re: Pray for my mom

im praying for your mom and you praying all goes well
 
Re: Pray for my mom

The both of you's are in my prayers tonight.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Sorry to read of all this sir, and yes indeed prayers go out to both of you.

Chuck.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

My Mom just returned home after close to two weeks in the hospital with double pneumonia. There was a period when thought we were going to lose her but I'm convinced that it was my prayers that helped in her recovery and I will do the same for both of you.

I hope she makes a quick recovery.
Bill
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Prayers being sent from here -

Mr. & Mrs. O
 

Attachments

  • praying.webp
    praying.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 434
  • praying.webp
    praying.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 447

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom