What's new

Pray for my mom. ----UPDATE----- ****UPDATE 2****

Re: Pray for my mom

My thoughts are with you and your Family. In these troubled times, Kia kaha, stay strong.
Mike
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Get Well mom, We all love you.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

I don't pray.but hoping things turn out well for you.Lost mine in August,so all the best. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Dano Sverige said:
I don't pray.but hoping things turn out well for you.Lost mine in August,so all the best. :thumbsup:

Hoping is good to. Thank you all.. I just now got word they cut her back open again and found that her intestines burst and was leaking into her body. They cut out the bad pieces and reconected them. Also had to clean up the mess. The doctor said it isnt looking to good but it looks better than before they started. So Keep on praying and hoping for her please.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Prayers sent.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

ill say a prayer for her/////////
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Prayers and blessings upon your Mom and Family.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Praying for your mother in Jesus name !
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Will be praying for her.........
 
Re: Pray for my mom

Just sent prayer for recovery. God bless you and family.
 
Re: Pray for my mom

FunWithTreasure said:
My mom had surgery yesterday and today it went wrong. They said she may not make it thru tonight. I am sitting here in the hospital now Albany medical center. They have her in the operating room trying to find the problem. I know this isn't the section for this but I need some prayers for her.
Our thougths and prayers go out to you and your family and mother in this time of need. I hope every thing goes well
 
Re: Pray for my mom. ----UPDATE-----

See top fot update.
 
Re: Pray for my mom. ----UPDATE-----

:icon_thumright:
 
Re: Pray for my mom. ----UPDATE-----

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2: I hope everything keeps going smothly and she has a quick recovery. :icon_biggrin:
 
Re: Pray for my mom. ----UPDATE-----

Thanks for the update - love the good news.

If you don't mind, I'll just keep saying a prayer or two until she is out of the hospital.

Get some rest for yourself, too - I imagine its been a long few days.

Beth
 
Re: Pray for my mom. ----UPDATE-----

You must be totally thrilled! She sounds like a force to be reckoned with~!
Great news for a dreary monday morning- wonderful way to start, to read something so wonderful!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom