What's new

Prayers and Condolences for billKY

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
12,689
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ozarks
Bill lost his sweet wife Patricia this week after 43 years of marriage. Our deepest sympathies to you and your family. I will keep you in our prayers. Bil and Patricia have five children and 14 grandchildren.
 
I am so sorry for your loss, Bill.
Words are Inadaquate .
Thoughts+prayers for you and yours.
 
Sorry for your loss. May the Lord grant you and your family the strength to carry on.
 
Lo siento mucho, Bill. Congratulations on 43 years of marriage. Our thoughts are with y'all. Roberto y Maria Candelaria
 
I'm sorry to hear this news. My prayers are being sent his way.
 
Bill, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Patricia. My heartfelt sympathy to you and the family.

Sympathy15.webp​
 

Attachments

  • Sympathy15.webp
    Sympathy15.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 248
As has already been said, words are Inadequate.
May you find peace.
 
I am so sorry for your loss....
 

Attachments

  • crossbiblepnkflowers.webp
    crossbiblepnkflowers.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,277
  • crossbiblepnkflowers.webp
    crossbiblepnkflowers.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 380
May the precious memories you hold in your heart help soothe your soul at this difficult time.

Your Family will be in Our Prayers
 
I am saddened for your loss, your family is in my prayers
 
My prayers are with you Bill.
 
Im sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and Prayers sent from Michigan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom