Prayers for Civilman, Minnieme, and littleman

Prayer8.jpg

I am so very sorry to hear this.. My prayers go to you and your whole family.. I truly am sorry.

Booty

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You will be in our prayers.
Debby

I am sorry for your loss and prayers are yours

Attachments

• crossbluegold.gif
    crossbluegold.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 195
  • crossbluegold.gif
    crossbluegold.gif
    61.1 KB · Views: 183
Damn Joe :-[ im really sorry to hear this. if theres anything i can do dont hesitate to contact me.

OHhhh. I'm so sorry, Joe. :'( I'll be thinking of you all and keeping you and your family in my prayers. Try to stay busy, it helps.

Donna :)

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have the prayers of my family. Wish there was a way to make the world less sad and hard for people.
Be strong.

Becky

Joe and Colleen
So sorry to here about the loss of your dad...I know he meant alot to you both and I will keep you in our prayers...There isnt much anyone can say to ease the pain of losing a father and this close to Thanksgiving is a hard time of the year to lose someone you loved so much. Please know you have friends here who care.
Love
Christy and girls

Attachments

• sympathy.jpg
    sympathy.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 178
So sorry I did not see this sooner. Your entire family is in my prayers during this time. :'(

Attachments

• inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 175
  • inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    inmyprayersdovecross.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 174
Thank You So very Much!!!!

I put my Father to rest today,something I wasn't ready for.....I just want to Thank each and everyone for your Thought's and Prayer's and kind word's.I'm 47 yr.'s old and it's never easy,I'm all cried out.....You Guy's are Great!!!!......Gotta take care of my Mom now,Thank's again to all here and on the other place's throughout the site......Nothing but Good People,God Bless each and everyone of you.......

You are definitely still in our thoughts and we will continue to pray for you and your family! ~hugsnprayers~

My prayers will continue to be with you and all your family.

In sympathy today,
In friendship always...

PBK

I'm sorry that I have just now found this. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back