Attachments

• 1470893564126.jpg
    1470893564126.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 1470893602032.jpg
    1470893602032.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 57
We've dealt with this man and his family before. Sad sad

It seems as so often appears to be the case where 1 person like this is only 1 bad apple off of a tree of bad apples. I don't know them but from what you said, I've seen others fall in the same category. I don't know enough to say much here other than to say how much it pissed me of when someone like this takes a good persons life over something stupid, petty and what they only brought upon thems elves in the 1st place.

I can't begin to express any better than what so many others here have already said but God bless Officer Cooper and his family, may God give them the strength and and peace they need and deserve in the loss of their loved one!

My sympathy to you as well civil_war 22 on your loss of a good friend!

It seems as so often appears to be the case where 1 person like this is only 1 bad apple off of a tree of bad apples. I don't know them but from what you said, I've seen others fall in the same category. I don't know enough to say much here other than to say how much it pissed me of when someone like this takes a good persons life over something stupid, petty and what they only brought upon thems elves in the 1st place.

I can't begin to express any better than what so many others here have already said but God bless Officer Cooper and his family, may God give them the strength and and peace they need and deserve in the loss of their loved one!

My sympathy to you as well civil_war 22 on your loss of a good friend!

Very true and thank you very much McCloud

I just heard this morning that Deputy Cooper didn't make it through surgery. I'm sorry for your loss, I didn't know him personally but I met him a few times and I'm sure he was a great person and a great officer. I got my Glock 20 out and sat it where I was working when I heard what was happening, if that guy would've ran up on me he wouldn't be leaving alive! Shame that he's still around though, hopefully they give him a long sentence. I would charge him with murder for the K-9 unit too. Maybe that's why I'm not a prosecutor though.

'My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place - police, firefighters, EMS personnel, and members of our armed forces.''

Deputy Bill Cooper is a hero in my book!

Thank you for your service and may you rest in peace.

Well said... My heart goes out to his family and friends.

I'm speechless.this is the worst of society.may god bless him and bring comfort to his friends and family.I truly wish people like that lowlife would all just drop dead.sorry too for your loss 22.thanks for honoring him here.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. May he rest in peace. The other guy will rot in Hell.

I'm very sorry for your loss, his family's loss, the department's loss. I've said a prayer for all.

May Deputy Bill Cooper rest in peace! God bless him and his family.

Prayers to him, I strongly support our men and women in blue as I do our military..

Very sad news. Our prayers go out the family

He is in my prayers. Hope for the best, but be prepared for what it is.

My condolences to you and all of the friends and family of Bill Cooper.

Prayers for the family!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back