A arkhunter Sr. Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 414 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location little rock,arkansas Detector(s) used whites-garret Aug 13, 2008 #21 very good....i think i would be the same way....and i know my grandfather was.
Old Dog Gold Member Joined May 22, 2007 Messages 5,877 Reaction score 407 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Colorado Aug 13, 2008 #22 Thanks for the update Dawn, I know how hard it is to do without cofee. With your love and our prayers he will come back with flying colors. I am sure he'll rest better at home. The doctor sounds a bit questionable if you couldn't get him to come see your Dad. Hope you get one that is better. Thom
Thanks for the update Dawn, I know how hard it is to do without cofee. With your love and our prayers he will come back with flying colors. I am sure he'll rest better at home. The doctor sounds a bit questionable if you couldn't get him to come see your Dad. Hope you get one that is better. Thom