What's new

Praying for thaw... found this looking through my finds jar. What is it?

mack0238

Full Member
Joined
May 10, 2015
Messages
122
Reaction score
304
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rochester, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have seen these before in posts from you guys...

My guess is: An electrical wire hooker-upper.

Would be sweet: An ancient powder-horn piece. haha.

Thoughts?:icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • 2016-01-29 21.57.13.webp
    2016-01-29 21.57.13.webp
    224 KB · Views: 108
  • 2016-01-29 21.57.22.webp
    2016-01-29 21.57.22.webp
    188.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 2016-01-29 21.57.32.webp
    2016-01-29 21.57.32.webp
    116.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 2016-01-29 21.57.51.webp
    2016-01-29 21.57.51.webp
    158.1 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 2
Any chance of getting a picture of the reverse side of that coin??


Sorry All,

I am not wondering what the coin is... I only am wondering what the weird metal thing is off to the right of the coin.

The coin is an Eisenhower half-dollar coin used next to said object for aspect ratio.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom