onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did this thread because I truly believe the world was a better place before the coup. I don't believe he won his kingship fairly, but that's over the dam. Even proven some would not believe it. For one thing I had a doctor I liked now it's in Question. I felt I could use my phone and not worry about talking about fireworks or cooking pots.
I did not worry about Obama youth turning me in because I didn't use the recycle bin the right way. Anyway if some on this thread can tell me it's better now I listen:laughing7:

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
coup? hanging chads? missing ballot boxes? bloody rugs and empty thrones?

what are you talking about...
video...then the rants begin...and drag me into something I have nothing to do with.

I believe some people just need to hate...and I have nothing to do with that either...have a nice day

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hate, racism, sexist - You Lib's have gotta come up with some new material.
It's all so old and boring, Oh yeah, sorry BJ - Bully's too!!!!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
interesting how a factual comment to people who worship truth is so disturbing.
selective reasoning is an ugly past time.

High Treason

"Today, the most famous offenders of the eighteenth-century English treason laws are the American revolutionaries. The Declaration of Independence violates the 3rd law of treason in this statement: "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other out Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor" [8]. When John Hancock, Samuel Adams, and other founding fathers signed this statement, they did not sign some empty philosophical statement, they signed their death warrant. This action displayed their dedication to the cause of American independence and the ultimate disloyalty to King George the Third (below). Until the Declaration of Independence, Washington, Jefferson, Adams and the others only disagreed with Parliament, not the Crown; in fact, after a day of fighting the British soldiers, Washington and his officers would toast the King before dinner. This document is important because it marks the revolutionaries' acknowledgment that the corruption of the English government was not contained within the Parliament, but extended all the way up to the King; it marks the point of no return: either the revolutionaries were going to gain their independence from England and create a new country, or they were going to lose the war to the best army in the world, forfeit everything they owned, ruin their families, and be drawn and quartered. "
Cool. It only took you since yesterday to come up with that. So about those comments bashing the Sons & Daughters of the American Revolution organizations in the very same post.... I guess I'll just have to assume that was a personal attack against ME because you know I'm a member. As if playing word games somehow makes personal attacks acceptable here instead of a violation of the rules. Just thinking that's the case is an insult to the intelligence of the moderators.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Read posts #3 and 4 and get back to me. Hatred and distasteful posts disguised as discord, that is what bothers me.

And how again is this aimed at YOU personally and how is this link any different than the many parody links liberals against George Bush?

Last edited:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nobody said you couldn't complain but give us the right to express disgust at the current administration without your little passive aggressive lame swipes at people and I'm not just talking about this thread .You talk a good talk Ben.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody said you couldn't complain but give us the right to express disgust at the current administration without your little passive aggressive lame swipes at people and I'm not just talking about this thread .You talk a good talk Ben.

Not passive aggressive. I come right out and say what is on my mind. Again, not sure what the problem is. I never said a word about anyone not being entitled to their opinion. When I see people using distasteful language in an ignorant manner, I am gonna say something, as I have been doing for the better part of a year now.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
interesting how a factual comment to people who worship truth is so disturbing.
selective reasoning is an ugly past time.

High Treason

"Today, the most famous offenders of the eighteenth-century English treason laws are the American revolutionaries. The Declaration of Independence violates the 3rd law of treason in this statement: "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other out Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor" [8]. When John Hancock, Samuel Adams, and other founding fathers signed this statement, they did not sign some empty philosophical statement, they signed their death warrant. This action displayed their dedication to the cause of American independence and the ultimate disloyalty to King George the Third (below). Until the Declaration of Independence, Washington, Jefferson, Adams and the others only disagreed with Parliament, not the Crown; in fact, after a day of fighting the British soldiers, Washington and his officers would toast the King before dinner. This document is important because it marks the revolutionaries' acknowledgment that the corruption of the English government was not contained within the Parliament, but extended all the way up to the King; it marks the point of no return: either the revolutionaries were going to gain their independence from England and create a new country, or they were going to lose the war to the best army in the world, forfeit everything they owned, ruin their families, and be drawn and quartered. "

Don't forget they would have had their entrails dragged through the streets and burned.

The love of FREEDOM was so great they were willing to risk all of this ... and then people like Obama piss on their memories and the things they accomplished by calling them terrorists, when the true terrorists were being quartered in the settlers' homes by the King himself.

You really need a history lesson there pwp

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

video...then the rants begin...and drag me into something I have nothing to do with.

I believe some people just need to hate...and I have nothing to do with that either...have a nice day

The voice of experience talking. Some folks DO live just to hate. No one drug your hater backside in here, you invited yourself. You can also excuse yourself.

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where do you come off saying any of this is hate? This goof was born to be screwed with. Listen to his speeches This guy hates everything that doesn't make him look good.

If you can't giggle once in a while take a blue pill and force your self to get laid. even if it's your LEFT hand Ooops they are probably both LEFT.:laughing7:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Obama were king, this web site would disappear and you guys would be in Guantanamo, if you were lucky.

Is this not so?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If Obama were king, this web site would disappear and you guys would be in Guantanamo, if you were lucky.

Is this not so?

He isn't king, he just acts like he thinks he is.....

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1: If he isn't king, why all the effort?

2: Where's the evidence that he does?

Because he thinks he is a King, he changes laws that he has no right to change by bypassing the Legislature, he refuses to up hold laws he is swarn to uphold, he attacks our rights guaranteed to us in our Bill of Rights, he constantly lies to the American people, he has violated his oath of office many times, even going so far as to say he cant rule the way he wants because of our constitution.... I could go on and on but what is the use......

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because he thinks he is a King, he changes laws that he has no right to change by bypassing the Legislature, he refuses to up hold laws he is swarn to uphold, he attacks our rights guaranteed to us in our Bill of Rights, he constantly lies to the American people, he has violated his oath of office many times, even going so far as to say he cant rule the way he wants because of our constitution.... I could go on and on but what is the use......

Well, I can't say I live in a bubble, but it must be a different media world than you do.

Can you kindly point me to some sources for your statements?

Thanks.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Well, I can't say I live in a bubble, but it must be a different media world than you do.

Thanks.
On another thread you just gave me a hard time for calling you a "lib". Here you are supporting & defending one. Either you're not sure what you stand for or you're just here to argue. Which is it ? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks.

It's there, those who choose to ignore will never believe.

Just like someone having the same SS # who happen to also live at same Connecticut address as bo. Multiple copies of long form BC with questionable issues...

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread