What's new

Pre Silver Dollar Hunts. Coppers, Silvers, Wheats Tokens Relics And More

JerV3

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
5,720
Reaction score
2,618
Golden Thread
1
Location
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone

Don't wanna wear out my welcome lol. Before making the incredible silver dollar cache these are the items recovered over a few hunts prior to locating the silver dollars. The area was already producing witch led me to the recovery of the cache.

I needed to clean up these finds so I figured I'd share them with you guys. My wife's giving me the I'm tiered of seeing your finds taking up my kitchen.

On one particular hunt I was at a cook out at my mothers recently moved into rental house. For the heck of it you know me I had to scan the yard. One hr prior my brother hits it with a dfx pulls some clad and two wheats

I fire up the etrac and 10 minutes in a find a copper at 10 inches in bone dry soil with a nail directly underneath it. It is very worn but appears to have some kind of bust on it

Am I seeing things. Can anyone id it if possible. Looks pretty darn old to me.

Thanks

HH Jer
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    445 KB · Views: 196
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    402.9 KB · Views: 197
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    596.4 KB · Views: 217
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    621.9 KB · Views: 203
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    471.1 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 34
What was the badge with Altoona, Pa. on it? That was my hometown growing up and only live a few miles away from it now.
 
Thanks guys

Yeah turbo I get all my old nickles from eBay lol. The Altoona pa badge is commemerating some jubilee in August of 1912. I tried googling but came up empty handed.

If weather is decent and not raining I could swing for a few hrs. The earlier the better

HH Jer
 
You cleaned up, love your finds!!
 
Thanks guys

Yeah turbo I get all my old nickles from eBay lol. The Altoona pa badge is commemerating some jubilee in August of 1912. I tried googling but came up empty handed.

If weather is decent and not raining I could swing for a few hrs. The earlier the better

HH Jer

I will txt u in the morning
 
Hey everyone

Don't wanna wear out my welcome lol. Before making the incredible silver dollar cache these are the items recovered over a few hunts prior to locating the silver dollars. The area was already producing witch led me to the recovery of the cache.

I needed to clean up these finds so I figured I'd share them with you guys. My wife's giving me the I'm tiered of seeing your finds taking up my kitchen.

On one particular hunt I was at a cook out at my mothers recently moved into rental house. For the heck of it you know me I had to scan the yard. One hr prior my brother hits it with a dfx pulls some clad and two wheats

I fire up the etrac and 10 minutes in a find a copper at 10 inches in bone dry soil with a nail directly underneath it. It is very worn but appears to have some kind of bust on it

Am I seeing things. Can anyone id it if possible. Looks pretty darn old to me.

Thanks

HH Jer

Looking at the bottom of the slick coin. Looks like a line that goes across. Like an old KG
 
Thanks guys

Sorry bob slept in today. My boys baseball training got me beat up. Man getting older sucks. Maybe when this heat dies down sum we can get out

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom