What's new

Pre-Snow Wheatie!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,757
Reaction score
35,451
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was supposed to go upstate to Kingston, NY, tomorrow morning for a Farm Field hunt with my buddy Frank (Fmerg) and his Son :'( – Oh Well! So instead, this morning I shot over to a new tot lot I found on Google Earth, to see if I could get in an hour or so before the snow started. Looks like I found a virgin playground, where some very considerate and tidy people take their kids! :hello2:

In less than 45-minutes (wind started driving little snowflakes and sleet), My Lobo Super TRAQ bagged almost $5.00 in clad and a 1946 Wheatie! :headbang: More impressive, I did not find one bottle cap or pop top – not one! :icon_sunny: Glad I got out, because there is already an inch on the ground! :help:
 

Attachments

  • as.webp
    as.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 334
  • H1.webp
    H1.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 344
  • SnowTober1.webp
    SnowTober1.webp
    79.1 KB · Views: 334
nice finds indeed
 
congrats on the wheatie and nice snow pic!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom