What's new

Prepare for Armageddon

I guess we'll have to add "Blow up doll and patch kit" to the list. Yep, that about completes the list! :icon_thumleft:
 
Every day could be our last. What's the big deal? :wink: Thinking this way also lets you enjoy the day and not belabor the future.
 
How about Armageddon-Lite? :tongue3:

Not the full meal deal, just sort of a semi-Katrina all over secondary to a default of the US government and the failure of the worldwide monetary system?

Nothing as extreme as a full on Armageddon, but still enough to create some pretty severe living conditions for a few years until everything finds equilibrium.

Local systems will eventually kick in but it will be a pretty hardcore year or two or three before things normalize.

Sounds like some will be ready...damn, where did I put all those Coleman mantles I saved up...? ;D
 
Dont get me wrong I like my beer, wine and whiskey but I dont want to be around when the islamic extremists start screwing things up like trying to tell me I cant drink and worship the way I want too. Dont be deluded our sun has only about thousand years left in it, its shrinking and thats a fact Jack! Its all in the good book and I dont mean Face Book>:()
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom